MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mycredits and subscribe gruop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i have 2 problems, the first with mycredits(mybbsource) because the points reset themselves without that i do nothingHuhHuh

Th secondo problem is that I installed a plugin, i'dont remember the exact name but more or less it is subscribe group and it moidificated the usercp.php inserting options for its, then i eliminated the plugin but the options remained, i have reloading the original file of usercp but nothing, the options remain
What i do?
I had same strange problem with disappearing and appearing MyCredits, no solution yet.
To delete the stuff in User CP go into templates and delete it there.
What template?
You'd get better help directly from nickman at http://mybbsource.com About the credits dropping, that's a bug we still have yet to figure out.. I found out one way that it happens (when you change your theme) and that's been fixed. However, there are several ways it's happening, if you could post a topic as to what you were doing when that happened on MyBBSource, would be nice.