MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: who maintains your forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i did have a lady who used to do this for me as i dont know what im doing,do you all maintain your own forums,or do any of you pay a comapny to do it for you? as im having probs with mine and i think it may need updating but dont know how to Confused
I think the majority of people here would maintain their own forums.

Is this a discussion thread or support thread? Smile
If this is just general discussion about maintaining forums this is the wrong section. However if you could be a bit clearer on your problems we might be able to help you Smile
(2008-11-24, 01:55 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]If this is just general discussion about maintaining forums this is the wrong section. However if you could be a bit clearer on your problems we might be able to help you Smile

sorry Blush

please feel free to move to the relevant section Wink

quite a lot lately whenever users are browsing my forum it displays the easyspace holding page,if i keep refreshing it does come back eventually,but sometimes only in parts,ie: i loose my background or it doesnt show the pictures Confused
I wouldn't trust a company to do it >_<
If easyspace is your host you'll need to ask them why it's happening I'd assume.