MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP link/Amdmin-online link color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I have two questions.

The first one is about the link at the top of the forum to the administration area. I have removed this link by changing some setting in the adminstration. I now want the link back but can't remember where the setting is and can't find it either.

Does anyone know how to get the link to the Administration area, at the top of the forum next to the User CP link, back?

Second question is in regards to the color at the bottom of the forum of the Administrators that are on-line. This color is currently green and I want to change it to a lightblue.

Would anyone know where I can find the setting or file for this?

Regards,

Martin
To get the link back, ./inc/config.php Find the line for hiding the link and change the 1 to a 0 (if that's how you removed it).

ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > Administrators > change the colour in the username style section.
1. Did you remove code out of the templates at all? Are you still able to access the Admin CP by going to the directory directly?

2. Admin CP --> Users & Groups --> Groups --> Administrators --> Username Style
I totally forgot that I had changed that setting in the config file. No wonder that I couldn't find itConfused.

I won't forget where the setting is next time I want to change it againSmile.

As to the color bit I found it and changed it accordingly.

Thanks to both of you for helping!

Regards,

Martin