MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachments do not show up in Firefox Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I did search but didnt find exactly this theme/issue.

Installed 1.4 version but having problems with attachments only when I use firefox ( 2.0.0.18 and 3.0.4 versions, both same issue) in windows xp and on a server hosted by cwcity.de Sad

Tested it in windows and IE - works fine, tested in apple in all browsers (safari, opera,firefox)- works fine. Tested it in windows, firefox and another host (not cwcity) - works just fine.

Its just that combination - windows+firefox+that host, that seems to be the issue with attachment not showing properly.

I attach images and say, from 4 only 3 show up. If I click the icon where the 4th image should be , it shows up in a different tag. When I reload the page - it gets messed up, I get error message on top of the page:
[Image: th_56816_Image0_122_1016lo.jpg]

And it acts weird to other buttons/images, puts on numbers near my user name or puts the words instead of a button :
[Image: th_56888_Image2_122_346lo.jpg]

Sometimes when I click the icon where the picture should be it may show this, its totally random:
[Image: th_56949_Image3_122_248lo.jpg]

Could anyone please look into that and help me ? Sad

Thank you in advance.
The only thing I can help with right now is the text instead of an image - make sure ./images/english/postbit_email.gif is in your file directory.
Checked, it - yes it is there, but it looks like a blue email button ? Huh I dont understand what it has to do with it or how it may help, sorry to bother Blush

I have a suspicion it has to do with that host after all.... Sad May be there any other ideas ?

xxJuliaSad
Because in one of your screenshots you said that text was showing where an image is meant to be.

Quote:or puts the words instead of a button

Rolleyes
(2008-11-24, 08:07 PM)jvsjvs Wrote: [ -> ]I attach images and say, from 4 only 3 show up. If I click the icon where the 4th image should be , it shows up in a different tag. When I reload the page - it gets messed up, I get error message on top of the page:
[Image: th_56816_Image0_122_1016lo.jpg]

This seems like a host problem to me. Did that fourth image appear in your attachements directory? You can check via FTP. Maybe it wasn't uploaded for some reason in the first place.
Try reuploading a fresh attachments.php - It looks like it may be corrupted