MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unapproved Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the admin cp, it says theres one unapproved thread, but when I click it, it says theres no threads in the moderation queue.
Quote:22 Threads
10 New Today
1 Unapproved

Quote:There are no threads, posts or attachments currently awaiting moderation.

Any idea how to fix it? Its not a big problem, but its bugging me lol.
AdminCP >Tools & Maintance > Recount & Rebuild
Try That.
When looking at your forums on the index, do you see any post or thread counts with brackets next to them?
If you do, go into that forum and open up the thread that has the bracket next to it, and either delete or approve the post. Smile
Quote:AdminCP >Tools & Maintance > Recount & Rebuild
Try That.
I tried that.

Quote:When looking at your forums on the index, do you see any post or thread counts with brackets next to them?
If you do, go into that forum and open up the thread that has the bracket next to it, and either delete or approve the post.
No, I don't see any brackets.

Is there any way for me to just manually delete the unapproved thread count from the database?
I think the unapproved thread might have been in a forum that I deleted, and that is what's causing the issue.
Anything in Mod CP??
Take a look in the database using a db manager (phpMyAdmin, the likes).

Go into (tableprefix)_threads, and look for one that has a "visible" value of 0. You can click on the "visible" header in phpmyadmin to sort in asc/desc to get the 0 if you have lots of threads. Get the "tid" number, and then go to yourforum.com/showthread.php?tid=x, where x is the tid number for that invisible thread.

If MyBB says it doesn't exists, then you can delete it from the database, then recount/rebuild. If it comes up with a thread, then you can safely delete/approve it.

Remember, backup your database before you make any changes just to be sure.
(2008-11-25, 08:58 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]Take a look in the database using a db manager (phpMyAdmin, the likes).

Go into (tableprefix)_threads, and look for one that has a "visible" value of 0. You can click on the "visible" header in phpmyadmin to sort in asc/desc to get the 0 if you have lots of threads. Get the "tid" number, and then go to yourforum.com/showthread.php?tid=x, where x is the tid number for that invisible thread.

If MyBB says it doesn't exists, then you can delete it from the database, then recount/rebuild. If it comes up with a thread, then you can safely delete/approve it.

Remember, backup your database before you make any changes just to be sure.

Thank you very much! That did the trick =]