MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DGLScripts.Com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DGL Scripts is a new service that provides premium webmaster scripts and software applications that you could normally pay in average 40 to 50 dollars each for, at a low annual fee of just $5.00.

Registration to these forums is 100% Free. However, to access the Subscriber area, you will need to Subscribe. You can do this by Clicking Here or clicking on the "Subscribe" link in the top menu.
Subscription is via PayPal and is automated. To unsubscribe, you will need to do this yourself via PayPal. Unsubscribing will not immediately remove your privileges. Once the 12 month period has ended, your subscription will also end and your access on these forums will be limited.

The Advantages Of Subscribing:

For just $5.00 per year via PayPal, you will:
  • Have access to unlimited script and software application downloads
  • Have access to a restricted area for Subscribers Only
  • Receive permission to upload and download attachments
  • Have permission to change your username
  • Have permission to change your user title
  • Have access to special promotions and offers
More benefits will be added as time goes on.

Go there now. Registration is Free - http://www.dglscripts.com
Theres not really anything in your forum,

also if its scripts that your selling that normally costed 40-50$, thats considered warez, HEADS UP!
(2008-11-25, 03:29 AM)yeti Wrote: [ -> ]Theres not really anything in your forum,

also if its scripts that your selling that normally costed 40-50$, thats considered warez, HEADS UP!

1. It's just opened
2. I suggest you look up the definition of Warez. HEADS UP!
Also, those are scripts that he created.
(2008-11-25, 03:40 AM)Splappy Wrote: [ -> ]Also, those are scripts that he created.

Thank you.
Yes, the software applications I have created myself. The Scripts are ones I purchased as a bundle with full master resale rights, which allows me to distribute and alter these scripts in any way I choose.
You should make your site look a little better before showing it off.
(2008-11-25, 05:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]You should make your site look a little better before showing it off.

Why?
The aim is to provide scripts and software. The look of the site has nothing to do with it.
However, I will be adding a theme soon.
(2008-11-25, 05:47 AM)DanEthical Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-25, 05:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]You should make your site look a little better before showing it off.

Why?
The aim is to provide scripts and software. The look of the site has nothing to do with it.

If you want people to take you seriously, you can't just throw the default theme up.
(2008-11-25, 05:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-25, 05:47 AM)DanEthical Wrote: [ -> ]

Why?

If you want people to take you seriously, you can't just throw the default theme up.

That's like saying "I have a community forum all about the default MyBB Theme and how it is coded and I have created a new theme for the forums."
What's the point?

As I said, I will be adding a new theme soon.

Plus, I see many forums out there using the default theme with over 10,000 members. What's the difference?

Plus, if I allowed all the scripts and software to be downloaded for free, you can almost be guaranteed nobody would care what theme was up there.
I'm just trying to help. :\

Good call on the theme choice, it looks great.
Pages: 1 2