MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Operation Donation is in great need of a MyBB template.

What is Operation Donation? Operation Donation is an organization in progress. It works hard to establish a charity to recieve In-Game gold on the game Ultima Online, and turn it into cash to donate to the Relief funds. This will not be only a Hurricane Katrina. OD will be there through time. We are currently looking for a template to be somewhat type of this:

http://www.uo.tradespot.net

We would really appretiate this. MyBB is the #1 Message board to me. And to have this template without having to use a tacky system such as phpbb, we would be eternally grateful.

In responce to this, we will make sure that you get posotive reputation on the website, and a footer at the bottom of the website thanking you for the template and possibly an email or ICQ or AIM number to bring you business.

Unfortunatly, OD does not have the funds to pay for such a template, but it would be greatly appretiated and this will help save others who need the money.

There is no website for Operation Donation seeing as to we are currently under construction with our website.

Thanks so much,

=======================

Cobra Commander
Operation Donation
Administrative Department

"Saving A Live, One Pixel At A Time"
Well I will be able to help you out with a design that will look like the one you are using for your site and the images etc. I think customizing the default skin will be very nice. What do you think? I can do that for you . MSN email is support[at] kooshin.com . or you can send me an emial to kooshindotcom[at]gmail.com