MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The New Post/Today's Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some users tell me that

When they click today's post or new post it shows:

Sorry, but no results were returned using the query information you provided. Please redefine your search terms and try again.

Others said it does that for them...

If not- it only shows posts/threads from the Trash.

How do I fix this?
Please & Thanks...
I really need this.
I really need this.
Anyone?
I'm also don't understand the procedure of action=getnew and action=getdaily, because new thread shown on 'Today's Post' but 'The New Post' no result Huh
Is it Thread =/= Post

I'm looking for any good plugin to show the list of New Thread, New Post, New Replied, New update
But I can't get it Sad
The "View Today's Posts" link shows posts that were made within the last 24 hours. The "View New Posts" shows posts that you have not read yet. If no posts were made in the last 24 hours, you will not have any results when you click on "View Today's Posts." If you have read all of the new posts (meaning there are no unread posts), you will not have any results when you click on "View New Posts."
Oh I see Justin, thank you for replied.

Actually I'm looking for any plugin can put in main page of forum like below image will be good to me
[Image: 34c6559b4f364aaf952d90c468bcdd594g.jpg]
Anyone know where can I find the good plugins to show new post/ new replied sort list on forum main page please?
Or how can I make a search for new post in last two weeks? (also new replied)?

Thank you for your reply in advance
(2008-12-02, 05:30 AM)jeffwong Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know where can I find the good plugins to show new post/ new replied sort list on forum main page please?

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/overview-for-mybb-14x
Hi Matt, that's a good plugin. But it's not working for me.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-413...#pid279114
However, thank you for your replied.