MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide post count?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there any way to hide post count in my forum? So only admins can see post count. I need to remove post count detail from UserCP, user profile, and postbit.

Please help, thank you.
You just have to remove the tags in the templates. In Member Templates, edit member_profile. Remove:

<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->total_posts}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1">{$memprofile['postnum']} ({$lang->ppd_percent_total})<br /><span class="smalltext">(<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->find_threads}</a> &mdash; <a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->find_posts}</a>)</span></td>
</tr>

In UserCP Templates, edit usercp, and remove:

<tr>
<td class="trow2" width="50%"><strong>{$lang->postnum}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2" width="50%"><a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['postnum']}</a> {$lang->posts_day}</td>
</tr>

In Post Bit Templates, edit postbit_author_user, and remove

{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />
But then nobody will see it, he wants admins to see it. This is where something like <if> would be useful, so you could say that if the uid was 4, it shows, and if not, it doesn't.
Admins can go to ACP -> Users and Groups, or modCP, and see their postcount.

Rolleyes
Oh yeah Toungue I had in my head he wanted to still see them on the forum but nobody else could.