MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Full Page Ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
any way i can do this? i have the generated code from AdBrite. But i dont have clue where to add the code.
Do you have a MyBB Central subscription?? What is a 'full page ad'??
no i dont Smile and its an add that randomly appears in your screen fully, but you have the choice to continue with what you were doing or click the add.
Well as I said in your other ad thread, we can't really tell you where to put it if we don't know the nature of the code. I take it it isn't a pop-up ad??
well, i guess it is popup add

<!-- Begin: AdBrite, Generated: 2008-11-26 14:36:08 -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ads.adbrite.com/mb/text_group.php?sid=939409&br=1></script>
<!-- End: AdBrite -->
Headerinclude template??
ill try it Big Grin
I use adbrite and all you have to do is add your banner where you want it in the forums like the top or bottom you know and it'll pop up when you just add your banner. It gives you a code at the end for a banner. And you copy that code where you want it on a page. You can have inline ads or fullpage ads. All you need is that code for that banner and all the rest is included. But it can take up to 3 hours for the change to take place.
Yeah, I use adbrite too and full page ads work absolutely alright. After you chose your plans with adbrite, just add the code to the headerinclude or index templates. The banner/text ads will show up in the area where you will add the code and the full page ads will be working automatically as long as you have chosen to display full-page ads at adbrite's publisher area.
Thanks
still having trouble though Confused
Pages: 1 2 3