MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dark Illidan Gaming Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my forum here at: Dark Illidan Gaming

I know thereĀ“s almost none members, but if you join now you can be one of the first to join this forum.
And the last thing, if you register then please be active.
Another small forum about those 3 games with the default theme. Also a very obtrusive advert block. I mean this is just terrible:

[attachment=11761]

I'm looking forward to lufbra's and brad's comments.
You should put the visitor stats and ads in the template, not in a category description.

And use a theme other than the default. Toungue
(2008-11-26, 08:06 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking forward to lufbra's and brad's comments.

LOL!!

IMHO I agree about the default them, be more creative with your forum, there's plenty of great themes out there, or create your own.

The Games category really should be at the top above the General category, after all that's what the forums supposed to be about.

That visitor stats looks hideous, can't you just provide a text link or small image link to any kind of stats like that. This one is very good....

http://www.statcounter.com/

The Ads block looks horrible too!
I will find a good gaming theme.
In time your forums could be quite good, gaming forums are pretty unoriginal though
yeah i agree its quite bad, the default theme doesnt suit your header but look at forums that do themes like Kdesign or mybb-themes.com, mybbthemes.8ez.com .Loard of great themes there! Big Grin also try to add more sections like Ps1,2,3,PSP , xbox & xbox 360, PC Gaming, Gaming technology/hardware. That type of stuff.
The world does not need any more video game forums unless you're focusing on a specific game that doesn't have an already-built community.

You are not.