MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Itouch Network-Ipod/iphone community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m proud to announce that my newest project a ipod touch/iphone community is now finished and ready for launch. We will offer discussion and many other things. There will be high quality reviews and much more. We offer top level support I will even promise you that all support questions will be answerd with in 24 hours of when they were posted 7 days a week. I’ll assume that alot of you have probable updated to firmware version 2.2 and if you are like me who has a touch you have found out all the cool new features is for the iphone only. What you don’t know is all those features are just disabled so as a way to increase traffic I plan to write an app for jailbreaked ipods that will activate all those features.

I hope you enjoy this and look forward to it. I also hope that you will decide to go and register at our message boards at http://itouch-net.com/community.

If you have any questions post them in the forums

visit it at itouch-net.com
There's not really any content, and I don't know about that domain name ...
(2008-11-26, 11:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]There's not really any content, and I don't know about that domain name ...

Not trying to be rude but we are a support and discussion board how can I have content when there isn't anything to give help to yet.
(2008-11-26, 11:50 PM)Mmarzex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-26, 11:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]There's not really any content, and I don't know about that domain name ...

Not trying to be rude but we are a support and discussion board how can I have content when there isn't anything to give help to yet.

Write articles? Post about good apps? Anything? There's plenty of discussion communities out there for this product, you need to do something to stand out.
The theme looks nice, but as Bey says it needs content adding to it to try attracting potential Members.
(2008-11-27, 03:31 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]The theme looks nice, but as Bey says it needs content adding to it to try attracting potential Members.

Yeah we wanted to get feedback on somethings. Me and my staff are currently writing reviews and I'm writing articles explaining some key things.
Nice community man.
Sites is not loading for me Sad

PS: Link is wrong
Link doesn't seem to be working at the moment.
Maybe in the six and a half months between the last post being made and the thread being necroposted, the site was closed....??