MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.4.4 Released - Maintenance & Security Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
#40229 - Quick Reply Problem With Hanging [R] [C-Michael83]

That's not applied. Seriously...what's up? Seems every release now has a fix within a few hours so that those who do immediately download suffer.

I posted in bug reports but boy..it's 2:30am. I have 3 more sites I want to upgrade but I bet I have to wake up and do it again because there is stuff missing. Is there a problem making sure the release includes all the fixed? Both the full download and the changed files still have that bug. And this I noticed within 30 seconds of updating. So what else is missing that's marked as fixed and not actually fixed?

EDIT: Found another immediate bug which I have reported.
@ rh1n0 , Yes you are correct, mybb 14.3 not showing in the list. i have successfully upgraded to 14.4, need to check whether any issues, Thanks to Mybb Team Smile Smile
This is completely normal situation for MyBB, I don't know why are you surprised. Undecided

It is always better to wait at lest a week before upgrading...

(2008-11-27, 10:34 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]So what else is missing that's marked as fixed and not actually fixed?
(2008-11-27, 10:34 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]#40229 - Quick Reply Problem With Hanging [R] [C-Michael83]

That's not applied. Seriously...what's up? Seems every release now has a fix within a few hours so that those who do immediately download suffer.

I posted in bug reports but boy..it's 2:30am. I have 3 more sites I want to upgrade but I bet I have to wake up and do it again because there is stuff missing. Is there a problem making sure the release includes all the fixed? Both the full download and the changed files still have that bug. And this I noticed within 30 seconds of updating. So what else is missing that's marked as fixed and not actually fixed?

EDIT: Found another immediate bug which I have reported.

It's unfortunate but I guess these things just happen. It could be worse. Yeah quick reply hangs again and like you pointed out we can't view IPs but compared to everything that's improved it isn't a massive problem.
Quote:It is always better to wait at lest a week before upgrading...

Not sure I can afford to do that when security fixes are included. Plus I like to help by finding these bugs. I just hate to find them twice.
upgraded here.
thanks guys.
hope you take a look to Labrocca's post please.
(2008-11-27, 12:33 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure I can afford to do that when security fixes are included. Plus I like to help by finding these bugs. I just hate to find them twice.
The text files provided for just the security fixes are no good?
thanks for released, i have successfully upgraded.
Thanks guys for the new release, I am going to upgrade, but I'm worried about what Mr labrocca said, will be there any mistakes after I upgrade??
because, I really don't enjoy upgrading twice in the same day.
Thanks so much.
Quote:Ability to turn off Codepress template editing via ACP Preferences
YES! YES! YES! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13