MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem upgrade to 1.4.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mybb 1.4.3 upgrade 1.4.4 problem

Fatal error: Class 'databaseEngine' not found in /home/cepmerkz/public_html/inc/init.php on line 84

on line 84

$db = new databaseEngine;
How did you upgrade?

You need to upload all of the changed files in the package and then go to ./install/upgrade.php, and select the right version of MyBB you're using.

It looks as though you haven't uploaded all of the files...
I DID SO
THE PROBLEM IS GOING ON

db_mysql.php I CHANGED THE MISTAKE FINISHED

WHAT THE PROBLEM ?
Please make sure you have all the files uploaded properly.
upgrade LATER new 1.4.4 db_mysql.php file old file WITH I EXCHANGED THE PROBLEM FINISHED

Problem
MY FILE 1.4.3
[attachment=11777]
when i put ftp into the db_mysql.php file located in the updates pack, a blank-white pages appears and it stays like that. But when i put the old one, it works without any problem. what can be the reason of that?
(2008-11-27, 05:38 PM)Eglencex Wrote: [ -> ]upgrade LATER new 1.4.4 db_mysql.php file old file WITH I EXCHANGED THE PROBLEM FINISHED

Problem
MY FILE 1.4.3

I do not understand?

Also please keep it to english here (I unapproved your last post that was in another language)

(2008-11-27, 05:40 PM)adigec Wrote: [ -> ]when i put ftp into the db_mysql.php file located in the updates pack, a blank-white pages appears and it stays like that. But when i put the old one, it works without any problem. what can be the reason of that?

This thread is for Eglencex - Please create your own thread if you are having issues.
(2008-11-27, 05:49 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-27, 05:38 PM)Eglencex Wrote: [ -> ]upgrade LATER new 1.4.4 db_mysql.php file old file WITH I EXCHANGED THE PROBLEM FINISHED

Problem
MY FILE 1.4.3

I do not understand?

Also please keep it to english here (I unapproved your last post that was in another language)

(2008-11-27, 05:40 PM)adigec Wrote: [ -> ]when i put ftp into the db_mysql.php file located in the updates pack, a blank-white pages appears and it stays like that. But when i put the old one, it works without any problem. what can be the reason of that?

This thread is for Eglencex - Please create your own thread if you are having issues.

Ok. Thanks
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-41061.html
tahnk you problem FINISHED