MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users/badges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How to add users to a group by notgoing into

admin cp--> users --> ( Profile @ then changing the info)...

I do not like adding users to a group by that , is there any other way?

and Is there any way to add more badges?

like donators badge, admin badge , in place of stars??
to add badges in place of stars go to admincp and edit the groups and there is the stars image url section. Add another url in there with the selected badge
(2008-11-27, 04:35 PM)mcgroove Wrote: [ -> ]to add badges in place of stars go to admincp and edit the groups and there is the stars image url section. Add another url in there with the selected badge

Ya I know, but I want to add like 5 badges ...
That option only allows 2..
How else do you want to add users to groups?? Huh

And no you can't add more than one image for the stars.
(2008-11-27, 05:32 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]How else do you want to add users to groups?? Huh

And no you can't add more than one image for the stars.

Ha I know, I don't even think there is a mod for adding users to groups from another page is there? If there is I should know...
The only way not to do it like that is to make the groups public and allow them to join in their User CP but you don't want that if you're creating mods or admins do you.
If you make a user a group leader of a certain user group, they can add users to the group through their User CP (under Group Memberships).

You can add group leaders to a group by going to the Groups Management page in the Admin CP and, for the group you'd like to add a leader to, click on Group Leaders in its Options drop down. You can add leaders from that page.
(2008-11-27, 06:01 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]If you make a user a group leader of a certain user group, they can add users to the group through their User CP (under Group Memberships).

You can add group leaders to a group by going to the Groups Management page in the Admin CP and, for the group you'd like to add a leader to, click on Group Leaders in its Options drop down. You can add leaders from that page.

Thanks, I already knew how to set someone as a leader.
Im not that much of a n00b =D
Also, has anyone created a Paypal Donation Meter yet???
Cuz tht would help myBB as a whole community.
@ about the badges, couldn't I add more then one to each user?
There was a plugin to show all additional user group images for 1.2, but it hasn't been updated for 1.4.
Has actually: http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1479.html
Isn't on here though so that's probably why you didn't know about it Toungue

This will show the group image for all the usergroups they are a member of.
Pages: 1 2