MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Update 1.4.4 failed class_parser.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2008-12-04, 12:12 AM)TheG69 Wrote: [ -> ]I was upgrading from 1.4.3, and yeah I agree they shouldn't as they've never given me a problem before, but it was the only thing I could think of.

All my shouts in my shoutbox has vanished aswell and I noticed the PM's I had are gone they are there but there's no message in them.

If I can't solve this I guess worst case is I'll have to upload a backup up. I'd prefer not to mind. Would a re-upload of 1.4.4 work maybe?
I have now sorted this problem by downloading the class parser from here,

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-412...#pid277929

So the 1.4.4 release which said it had the error fixed (above by Ryan didn't work for me) anyway its now sorted, thanks for all the amazing work you guys do and thanks to Matt for the help Smile

I downloaded 1.4.4 upgrade today and had the same problem. The fix worked, but I'd have fewer grey hairs if you super guys had been able to get the fix into the download pack - it gave me the fight of my life when I thought it had all gone wrong!
Not everybody has the issue, and it'll be included in 1.4.5. We don't generally update the files half way through a release.
(2009-02-18, 10:08 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Not everybody has the issue, and it'll be included in 1.4.5. We don't generally update the files half way through a release.

Fair enough. At least help was at hand on this forum.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2