MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYBB need a new Arcade developer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because the guy who was doing it just doesnt seem to have the time for it anymore. Hard to do when your still in school (which must come first ) etc.

In either case he hasnt been around for well over a week now and had been constantly delaying (understandably) the release of the new Arcade for 1.4 because of school etc.

half tempted to go and see if the guys that develop the one for IPB/Vb can do something unless someone else here can?
Over a week? OMG!

How about some patience? Development takes time...I should know. I am delayed too. 1.4x has a lot of changes that require complete admincp rewrites.

An Arcade is a VERY extensive plugin. Harry...give him some time. Maybe see if you can encourage him a bit somehow.

btw..I was under the impression that he had a working version for 1.4x.
He does have a working one just doesn't have an admin CP.

Plus he's not just updating it he also adding features so patience is key. If you can't do it then it must not be easy so why complain?
"1 week", OMG Toungue

I´m not a developer like labrocca and netsage but I think that will be wonderfull if someone open a similar thread once for a time with a lot of gratitude in mind

something like "your effort was so great that I must salute you"
Ahh..no admincp. Yeah..for authors I suspect this is the biggest challenge. It's an odd system at first. I am still getting used to it.
He has released betas that have the acp side working trust me its worth the wait I have been using the beta.
I said he hasnt been heard from/logged on in over a week. The delays are now into month's.

Alot of you all just dont seem to get it. That Arcade is a HUGE pull for mybb and without that it hurts. Believe it or not that sort of thing is what can be a deal breaker for some when they go looking for forum software. Yes it sucks but i see it all the time. So please give it a rest. Rolleyes As said above i FULLY UNDERSTAND that this guy has other things probably going on. And sorry but i have seen a few here already pull the dissapearing act already and so yeah i do worry. Excuse the hell out of me.
Yes, and it will be even more of a deal breaker with all the new features. MyBB probably have the most advanced arcade system when it's finished.
and it rocks...