MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [B] "offline" image [NR]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I make a new post on the community forums(here), using the "quick reply" box - it shows me as offline. Maybe it's a simple-fix, or maybe it's meant to be like that. Not sure. But it happens on my forums, too.
Is it because you've been marked as offline due to inactivity?

Edit: Cause mine shows up just fine (this post was a quick reply) - and I know I'm always online. Smile
Nope. Even when I made that post, it showed me as offline right after it showed me the "post successfully posted" page, and sent me here. Even after I refreshed, went to the user cp, went to "Subscribed threads" page and came here - still says I'm offline..(in the image) but my profile says I'm online.
Here's a screenshot..[attachment=11789]
That is mighty odd. It shows you as online for both of your posts in this thread.

So is it only when you go via subscribed threads? What if you come to this thread from the Bug Reports forum?
Same problem. No matter where I come from it still shows me as offline on my end. I even cleared all of the cookies set by *.mybboard.net(so it deletes them all), cleared my cache; and it's still showing me as offline..
This is over my head.. I'll wait for a developer or SQA team member. Smile
lol alright. Me too, I suppose Toungue
It's probably because you're hiding from the who's online list - I can't say why it would be doing that, but that is most likely it. If you turn off that option (making yourself visible again), does it show you as online?
Works fine here and my status is invisible.
I'm shown on the who's online list, though - so it's nothing to do with my status.
Pages: 1 2