MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error after update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've an error after the update of mybb to 1.4.4

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT loginattempts FROM mybb_users WHERE LOWER(username)='loque' LIMIT 1
You haven't run the upgrade script, have you...??
(2008-11-29, 01:40 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]You haven't run the upgrade script, have you...??

I have downloaded mybb 1.4.4, then i've saved settings.php, config.php and i've replaced all files.
I've do this because i was some problems with mybb, for example don't work ajax registration, and i was think that with thiss way i've resolve this... but nothing.
And now i have this new problem...

Can i resolve this?
Yes, you have to run the upgrade script. Go to ./install/upgrade.php and choose your old version from the list.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Ajax registration don't work Sad
Still?? Is this on all themes, even the default??
I get this error, but its only on the sideboxes login box (Side Boxes! (3.0) Created by Zaher1988) is they anyway to solve this? I did the upgrade from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4 so I know I've done that.
Make sure you ran the upgrade script. ./install/upgrade.php

Must be the 100th time I've said this since 1.4.4 was released.

Also search.
Yes but what about those what HAVE run the upgrade script? for me it don't work on the sideboxes plugin it DOES work for AJAX login as normal.

Could be a plugin issue but I highly doubt it unless this upgrade changed the login code.

I ran the upgrade script when I upgraded from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4 as I always have.

And I always use search before posting a problem aswell.
(2008-12-04, 11:54 AM)TheG69 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but what about those what HAVE run the upgrade script?

As of yet I don't think anyone has had a problem if they ran the script successfully.

Try deactivating and reactivating the plugin.
Pages: 1 2