MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [No Icon] issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello there,

It seems whenever I don't use a post icon when posting a thread/topic, it will display, for instance: "[No Icon] RE: Blabla"

Any idea how I could remove the [No Icon] or replace it somehow?
That shouldn't happen by default, shouldn't even be an image infront of the RE: in posts... can you show a printscreen??
(2008-11-29, 05:05 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]That shouldn't happen by default, shouldn't even be an image infront of the RE: in posts... can you show a printscreen??
It's the BlazeBB theme, and here's the picture.
Ahh ok, I think that's how Opera shows broken images... but you say that shows when you don't choose one?? What does is show next to the thread on the thread listings?? Does it show the same in different browsers??
(2008-11-29, 05:37 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]but you say that shows when you don't choose one??
Ehm yes, if I don't use a post icon when posting a thread/topic/reply/announce/sticky, it will display that broken [no icon] image.

Quote:What does is show next to the thread on the thread listings?? Does it show the same in different browsers??
You mean when writing a new thread, with those post icons? It shows lots of post icons, but it selects no icon by default. So every time I reply, or others as well, we are forced to choose a post icon. And it shows the same when using other browsers.
Can we have a URL and test account?? And if you could make a forum exempt from post merge that would be good too.
(2008-11-29, 05:47 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have a URL and test account?? And if you could make a forum exempt from post merge that would be good too.
Ehm... I'll PM you the details. And nope, I don't have that much knowledge about merging stuff. Blush
Ok, this is what I found... I'll post screenshots in case anyone has any ideas whilst I look into it.

Forum display (1st with posticon, 2nd without posticon):
[attachment=11811]

With none chosen:
[attachment=11812]

With one chosen:
[attachment=11813]

Now, on these forums here, the posticon only shows in the first post so I'm not sure what's happening here... first, try reuploading showthread.php
Is there no way, to, somehow, replace the no icon with a custom icon, so it does appear? Huh\
Edit: alright.
Well if no icon is selected, it should just show nothing but it's trying to show an image for some reason.
Pages: 1 2 3 4