MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant Login..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You can see here that i want to login at my community forum:
[Image: mybberror1vg2.png]

But when it refreshes the page ( so if you can see here ) im not logged in
[Image: mybberror2fd6.png]

I dont know what the problem is i already installed it again but still this same kind of error please somebody help me with this problem..

Thank You,
Rolleyes You cookie settings are wrong. What is your board's URL?? Also, try searching in future as this problem has been solved loads of times.
I already destroyed all my cookies.... Huh
MyBB needs cookies to allow you to log in...
We have a whole article about that in our Wiki.

Here is it: http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Help:Cannot_login
Sadly a lot of people don't know about the Wiki, or do but just don't look in there for answers.

But anyway, you'll need to have correct cookie settings and allow your browser to save cookies to be able to log in.
I on the other hand have, done every thing (as the wiki showed)
but My users can login and when they return it still shows this
[attachment=11826]
until the users go to a forum or another location on the forums such as 'latest news', calender etc. or if the cookies were cleared and they re-log in
What else do I need to do to fix this?
What is your board URL??
Here I should have given you this as well,
Board forum is located here

www.sabentgaming.com/mybb_1403/Upload/index.php
and For a test user Bobtestuser use the name as the password as well.
I also have placed a notice in the 'Latest News' section with regaurds to this problem informing my users on what to do if they have problems loging in. that info might help as well.
First, please correct the way you uploaded your forum... you should have uploaded the contents of the 'Upload' folder. NOT the whole folders themselves.

So you URL should like www.sabentgaming.com/index.php
If that's done, change your cookie settings (under general configuration of the admin cp section) to:
.sabentgaming.com
/
Pages: 1 2