MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: School Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished making a website for the students of the college of nursing at my university..

www.liceonursing.com

Suggestions on design and sections please Smile
Nice theme, but my suggestion would be to either make it wider, or have some sort of background as opposed to the grey. Also I'd change 'Click here to go back to the main site' to just 'Main Site', looks a bit too long as it is.
Thanks for the suggestion Smile
Forgot to say that other than those small things it looks very nice Smile Really like your home page too.
Nice homepage and forum. I like the colors. You should have a logo on your forum though.
Thanks Big Grin
I would move the New Members and General Chat forums into the "Misc" category.
(2008-11-29, 10:40 PM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]Nice homepage and forum. I like the colors. You should have a logo on your forum though.
Nah, I'd rather that they see the content as they enter the forums.. but thanks for the suggestion Smile

(2008-11-29, 10:43 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]I would move the New Members and General Chat forums into the "Misc" category.
General Chat is about everything else related to nursing and the school. I need to change the description then.. lol

I want them to see the new members first, So they'd know that we have members.. lol Smile
Thanks for the suggestion Smile
Quick question please. Where can I get a home icon like the ones on the top of my forums? Smile
Thanks!
Quote:Quick question please. Where can I get a home icon like the ones on the top of my forums?
Thanks!

http://iconfinder.net

Nice site btw.
Thankyou rcpalace Smile