MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: group deletetion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how do i delete the Awaiting Activation group because it shows in my usergroup legend and i tried to say not show it but it still does. so how do i delete that group?
You can't delete default groups as it causes errors. However if you're using the group legend plugin there's a setting for which usergroups not to show.
can you delete Default User Groups? I wanted to remove Super Mods and just have Moderators but looks like i cant Sad
(2008-11-29, 11:16 PM)DJBoddington Wrote: [ -> ]can you delete Default User Groups? I wanna remove Super Mods and just have Moderators

You can't delete them, what's wrong with just not using it??
ill just not use it then and remove the group from the Legend

ok its not going
How isn't it going?? Did you put the GID in the setting for which groups not to show??
At the Usergroup Legends Settings, I did added the name of the Group for it not to show but it still does.

I tried Awaiting Activation and it didn't work.
I also tried [Awaiting Activation] and didn't work.

How do i put it for it to work.
You must use numbers separated with a "," to add the groups you don't want to show.
Each number represents a group. so, 1,3,4 added would not show them groups in your legend.

At least, thats how mine works

try 1,2 to start
Here is my Group Legend.

Group Legend

[Guests] [Registered] [Super Moderators] [Administrators] [Awaiting Activation] [Moderators] [Banned]

What number would Awaiting Activation be?
Most likely 5.. but just try it number by number.. 1 a the time.
add 1 in your setting, then refresh your browser on your index and see if thats it.
If not.. try 2 ... then repeat.

You'll get it..
Pages: 1 2