MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgraded...but Not...??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded like it said to upgrade...and I ran it like it said and replaced all the files except for the settings.php. Then I ran it like it said and it said it installed and congrats or w/e that I had done it that I could go to my board or the admin part.

Well when I go to the ACP and check the version it doesn't say I updated....
Make doubly sure all the new files are there. Actually delete the old ones and make sure all the enw ones are there and then run the upgrader again.
As Matt says, make sure you've uploaded all the changed files and run the upgrader. If you feel you have done this, check .inc/class_core.php, and in the coding near the top you'll see the version numbers.

It could be a case of your browser's cache? (Maybe). Either way, it wouldn't harm to update the files again...
I thought I made referance to that file, obviously not Toungue If that file says 1.4.3 even after you have uploaded the new files then they wouldn't have updated properly.