MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cookie!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i have a big problemAngry
Today i entered in my forum and i was go in admin CP, when i select one option in admin CP it require a new login in admin CP.

Example:

Forum-->Admin CP-->Login in admin CP-->Configuration-->Login in admin CP-->configuration generally-->Login in admin CP e this always.

I don't want do the the login always.....what i do ?
You cookie settings are wrong. Open ./inc/settings.php and change your cookie domain to .internetclick.helloweb.eu and your cookie path to /forum/

Then go to ACP > Configuration > General Configuration and make the change again.
But if i change, then i can't login in Mkportal!
Then that's most likely an MkPortal problem. MyBB cookies may not work with that. The settings I gave are correct for MyBB.
So if i change the cookie i can't log out.

Configuration setting:
.internetclick.helloweb.eu
/forum/ with this i can't go in admin CP but withi this other configuration:

""
"/" i can go in admin Cp but i can't do log out, this i very problem for me and for other users.
Do you access your site with or without the www. at the start if the URL?? And are you logging in and out all on the forum or in MkPortal??
I had the same problem but with my photoalbums. I had to set my cookie path for the forums to just / and the photoalbums cookie path was / so then I could use both and log into both. But if I changed the forums cookie path to anything else it wouldn't login. If you changed the photoalbums cookie path it wouldn't work.

I also had to keep reentering my admin control panel and password...and it wouldn't save because you had to keep logging in.

We also can't log out...

I haven't found a solution yet.
I asked my photoalbums and they said the cookies might not work with myBB......
The chances are that there is just a major conflict as these things are add-ons that are linked to logins etc very closely.

If you disable MkPortal, your cookie settings will probably work, ergo MkPortal would be causing the problem.
I know that if i disable the MkPortal the cookies work but there isn's solution, what i must do?
Well then you need to take this up with MkPortal. If it works with just MyBB but breaks with MkPortal, what can anyone here really do about it??
Pages: 1 2