MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premium Membership?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this mite have been asked before i am not to sure and i am lazy to use the "Search".

I think it would be nice if mybb here on this forum use the plugin that labrocca made you make your own and let people on this forum buy there why into a group called supporter or something like that it would be a better and a lot more fun why of donating to mybb.

Thank you,
Skippy
You shouldn't donate for a title though and you would also expect something special in return I assume.

But, I don't see this happening as well then we'll be like SMF releasing things to donators first and that's just not how it should work.
I donated through the link given in the donating thread but I do think yall should make a supporting member group Smile You don't have to give more features but it would be good to maybe credit your biggest fans! Just a suggestion though...
I would gladly donate money for a increase signature limit... or at least not include the bbCode in the sig count. Wink
I think a donation member group would be good. Though nobody likes to admit, we all want to feel some recognition for our contribution!
(2008-12-06, 02:28 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I would gladly donate money for a increase signature limit... or at least not include the bbCode in the sig count. Wink
No to this. Signatures are already long enough here..

I wouldn't mind an image though. Smile Like "Support Team" but for "Donated" Smile
Donate to become a staff member! Toungue
Hahaha!
Good idea I think though.
Maybe a donor group? Toungue
(2008-12-07, 03:48 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Donate to become a staff member! Toungue

this is a good way to put people off of donating!
Pages: 1 2