MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [solved] The name of this template? help xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: amyp9.gif]

I want to change the login box

Thanks, and sorry if this does not go here.
Try index_loginform
(2008-11-30, 09:42 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Try index_loginform

I already try that one, but nothing happens
when I edit the code Confused, thanks

<br /><br />
<form action="member.php" method="post">
	<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
	<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->quick_login}</strong></span>
	<input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" title="{$lang->login_username}" value="{$lang->login_username}" onfocus="if(this.value == '{$lang->login_username}') { this.value=''; }" onblur="if(this.value=='') { this.value='{$lang->login_username}'; }" />
	<input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" title="{$lang->login_password}" value="{$lang->login_password}" onfocus="if(this.value == '{$lang->login_password}') { this.value=''; }" onblur="if(this.value=='') { this.value='{$lang->login_password}'; }" />
	{$gobutton}
</form>
What is it you're trying to do??
I want to make a login box that always is visible and
delete this (Hello There, Guest (Login - Register)

Thanks for the fast answers xD
Try header_welcomeblock_guest
(2008-11-30, 11:31 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Try header_welcomeblock_guest

I also saw that one, but I am not sure if there I can change the login box because i tried erasing all the code and continues leaving the login box Confused, thanks

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.username = "{$lang->login_username}";
	lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
	lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
	lang.lost_password = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\">{$lang->lost_password}<\/a>";
	lang.register_url = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\">{$lang->welcome_register}<\/a>";
// -->
</script>
<span style="float: right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
		<span id="quick_login">{$lang->welcome_guest} retertertertertert(<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="MyBB.quickLogin(); return false;">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>)</span>