MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum acting as if there is no theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://yugiohex.sawentertainment.net/forum/

See for youself.
It's doing it with all my themes.
It was working fine one minute and the next it just did that. I'm not sure what's up considering I haven't touched anything on my server to make it do that.

Any ideas? o-o
I Can Tell Why Your Forum Is Thinking The Images At yugiohex.sawentertainment.net/forum/images/skull//toplinks/rules.gif
It needs to be
yugiohex.sawentertainment.net/forum/images/skull/toplinks/rules.gif
Technically, having that extra slash shouldn't make a difference. I've been to places where they've had that slash, and the image works fine.

I'd say that you cache folder is not writeable. We had this same bug, and I thought we fixed it. I'll look into it, and get back to you tomorrow.
Okay, and thanks very much LegosJedi.
Smile
thanks man
Yeah make sure ./cache/ and ./cache/themes is CHMOD to 777, and that your board URL has no / at the end.
Thing is, I don't know how it could've gone unwritable... like I said, it was fine one second and the next it was like that.

Anyway, how do I access ./cache ? I can't find it in my database through my FTP. =/
./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ are folders. Look for it in your file manager.
Wow. Either they've been deleted or they don't exist and I highly doubt it's the latter.

- Found out. It turns out that idiotically and completely out of my own fault I moved the folder. >>

Thanks for the help. You guys are awesome. =D