MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Am not getting The Admin Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi , I think someone hack my password and put my admin name as a user. i cant log in admin cp... even i cant c the admin cp .... what i can do ?

thx
This is a common problem, please search in future.

Run this MySQL query to fix it:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1'

Make sure your table prefix, mybb_ here, is correct.

Have you set up any usergroup promotions??
HotBangali is the problem solved?
You should do what Matt says, he is one smart myBB guy .. lol Wink
Hey Thx for reply , I tried to fix it from php admin and sql database... but its shows

Error
There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR: Unclosed quote @ 44
STR: `
SQL: mybb_usersSETusergroup= '4' WHEREuid` = '1'

SQL query:

mybb_usersSETusergroup= '4' WHEREuid` = '1'

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'mybb_usersSETusergroup= '4' WHEREuid` = '1'' at line 1
Error
SQL query:

SELECT *
FROM usergroup = '4'
WHERE uid = '1'
LIMIT 0 , 30

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''4' WHERE uid = '1'
LIMIT 0, 30' at line 1
i did set up any usergroup promotions. Could You tell me plz how i fix it and can log in admin cp ??/
Thx
Did you copy and paste the code I put in or write it out yourself?? If it doesn't work, try this:

UPDATE mybb_users SET usergroup='4' WHERE uid='1'
As previous thread - Protect your Forum

Following these simply steps will help prevent these things from happening. Also, there are numerous threads about this already:

Search!
(2008-12-03, 09:34 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]Following these simply steps

Search!

simple* Angel

And nobody likes the search Sad
Thx , it is working... could u tell me plz how i secure my froum from hacker ???