MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyBB December
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logoyt3.gif]
MyBB December v.1 by Lorddonk

Release Notes
MyBB December is a playful fun Christmas-y Theme for MyBB. This is version 1 or the theme but I hope to update it to version 2 shortly with a custom button set and different gradients.

License
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States listed in full, here.

Additional Terms
-You may not modify, remove, cover up, or attempt to hide the author link back to me in the footer.
-You may use this theme for commercial work, but selling of this theme itself is prohibited.

Installation
Instructions can be found in the included README file.

Preview
Click here

Download
(Attached)
MyBB Mods (Uploading in v2)
Wow!
Nice!
It's a little too colorful for my taste though...
Maybe try sticking with one color scheme...
I agree, too many different colors. Awesome logo though.
Don't like the green stuff and there should be more christmas themes tbh Angel
I don't like it Confused
Thanks for the comments! SmileSmile I'll try and change the colors a bit in version 2.There's something off with the gradients in the topic view but I've got a bad cold right now so I'm not able to fix it just yet

I'll also make some more Christmas themes since they're in such high demand right now Big Grin

The reason for all the colors was to make it December themed not specifically Christmas. I actually thought there were a lot of colors but they went together well for a playful sort of look Smile