MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So many questions. Blush

How do I add a cash mod and is there one I can download?
Please post in the right forum, and do searches before posting questions. Search the forums, mods site, even Google. Smile
I need to install 2 things for that which when I try to install them they go to broken links.
Which mod are you trying to use?
That mod is made for the 1.1 series..

See how it says archive and then 1.1.x? Smile
(2008-12-02, 01:26 AM)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]I need to install 2 things for that which when I try to install them they go to broken links.

Search (even Google) for...
MYPS
MyPlaza (update coming soon)
MyCredits

Do we have others???
Currently those are the only 3 that are publicaly known anyway. Someone may have made a system for their own forum only but I doubt it.
I do not see them on google..
(2008-12-02, 03:02 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-02, 01:26 AM)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]I need to install 2 things for that which when I try to install them they go to broken links.

Search (even Google) for...
MYPS
MyPlaza (update coming soon)
MyCredits

Do we have others???

(2008-12-05, 11:51 PM)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]I do not see them on google..

MYPS for Mybb on Google Toungue

########

MyCredits = Newer project (last time I checked the author was encouraging people to help find bugs)
It's free, and might work well. Huh

MyPlaza (Major update coming soon) = Very stable for MyBB1.2.x, not out yet for MyBB1.4.x

MYPS = Ready to use, and the forum "upgraded membership" costs only $5/year
FYI: You can get the main plugin for free now, and related modules (plus other plugins) only cost $5/year.
Pages: 1 2