MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Intergrating with Webspell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I am currently using Webspell, a clan CMS, and it has its own built in login system and each user has his own profile. Now I am wondering, how can I integrate MYBB with my website so people who are registered on the website, will be able to use the forums with the ID they registered with on the website!

Thanks in Advance,
Have you searched?? There's a lot of threads on integrating MyBB with CMSs, who knows, maybe you can find something that'll be of use Smile
(2008-12-02, 08:04 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Have you searched?? There's a lot of threads on integrating MyBB with CMSs, who knows, maybe you can find something that'll be of use Smile

Yeah I've searched. Didn't find much other than many other people wanting the same thing, but no one answering.
Bridge is a complex things sometimes and In most cases if someone makes one it becauses they will use it. Your best bet would be to hire someone to do it if you need it that much.
Thats the thing I can't spend much money, so I'll just have to wait till someone makes a bridge.