MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Resi Evil (resievil.com) is up and running =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2008-12-03, 10:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]You should probably know that your Gametrailers window looks squished on many resolutions.

It looks like it has potential, but right now it appears half-finished.

of course the trailer window looks squished, try getting a flash window to resize itself with the resolution, and you will know what i mean >_<, but when you actually play it, the window looks fine Toungue

Yep, as with all new sites they all look unfinished, sites change overtime, so ive made room so i can expand when i need to Smile
You should download the trailer, download and configure this flash player onto your website:
http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=JW_FLV_Player

and put the video that way. It'll look a lot better than what it is.
oo thanks for the tip rc Smile, you get a cookie Big Grin
* Imad Jomaa eats the cookie. Toungue
Registration does not appear to be working... I'm getting a "The passwords you enter must match" error even though I made sure it matched. I am also getting a "You must enter a username" error on the login box when I click the "Submit Registration" button.

EDIT: Now I am getting the error "Your password must be 6 or more characters long" even though it is. Screenshot attached.
(2008-12-05, 08:28 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Registration does not appear to be working... I'm getting a "The passwords you enter must match" error even though I made sure it matched. I am also getting a "You must enter a username" error on the login box when I click the "Submit Registration" button.

EDIT: Now I am getting the error "Your password must be 6 or more characters long" even though it is.

works fine for me
weird, ill try changing the form id Smile
Let me know when you do. Wink
grr, seems like the login box form intefere's with the registration form

as the Input box names for username and password are used in both instances of the login form, and the registration form. ¬_¬
fixed it Smile, you should now be able to register properly Toungue
There we go. Only complaint now is the home page layout is messed up when you're not logged in. Sad Screenshot attached. (I'm using Chrome for my browser also if that helps.)
Pages: 1 2 3