MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Now I can't log in to forum at all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello again,

Sorry but it seems I am bound to encounter every conceivable error this week, man what a bad day and week.

In the process of finding out why my emails wouldn't send I gave my host access and was told he could not log in with the info I supplied, so I logged out and tried myself got the following error and then when I go to log in myself, I get the same error!

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_sessions SET uid='1', loginattempts='1' WHERE sid=''

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Url http://custodialgrandparents.com

Thanks for any help offered

TSG!
Yeah, This happening to me too...

Any help? >.>
Is this after going from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4?? If it is, did you run the upgrade script??
Yes it is, And an upgrade script?.. o.o

I don't think I did..
*sigh* Well the announcement said that it was needed. I don't know why people don't follow the instructions Confused
Run the upgrade script Smile

I believe it would be http://custodialgrandparents.com/install/upgrade.php
Ohh... >_> I was just in a rush because I scraped my foot and skin came off, Yeah you get it.

Didn't think I would need the install folder again. Toungue
Well if it wasn't needed, why would it be in the changed files pack?? Plus the announcement said the upgrader was needed and the upgrade script is in the ./install/ folder...
Well initially when the first attempt to upgrade to 1.4.x from 1.2.12 crapped out because of Host Gator's security_mod issue, the linux admin misunderstood the ticket and restored a five day old backup, so after going ballistic on them and got him on the phone, he restored the root and folders to before he did the back up, and then he downloaded the more recent version, and went through the entire upgrade process with me, which ended up where I was but after MUCH investigation by HostGator admins and fresh install on new SQL db,(my tables were showing errors and breaking down) we got things working and found this to be a fault of a plug in, I am going to contact the plugin author for that fix!

Thanks for all the help!
TSG!
The chances of this being caused by a plugin are almost nil, every other person who didn't run the upgrader had this error...
Pages: 1 2