MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Database configuration problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear sir when i try to install mybb on my site /install then three step sucessfully run.when i gave database information like user name database name user passord and click on next button show me blank page.please urgently guide me what error accure.But when i configure mybb on my local computer it works properly.
First try reuploading all the ./install/ folder. Also there was someone with a similar problem recently, I'll try and find it for you.

Edit: Ok in this thread there was an error, but try asking your host to whitelist your domain/account against mod_security.
i am using mysql server version 4.0.26. can i know that there is not version problem
Quote:MySQL version 4.0 or above, PostgreSQL, or SQLite

Should be fine with 4.0.26 going by this.
i uploaded this folder many times but facing same problem.is the mysql server problem.because i am using version 4.0.26
I'd suggest saking your host about whitelisting you against mod_security then, this may be linked.
on my local machine i am using 5.0.18 version and mybb working so nice.
can i upload that files after installing on my local machine.and how i can configure them?
If you upload them to your computer you'll need something like XAMPP to be able to make it public...