MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [FREE Release] Match Rank (clan match reporting and ranking system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
He's saying that labrocca hates MyPlaza/MyPlaza Turbo, lol.
I don't know if he's right or not but I don't see why he should hate it. I don't hate MyPS, they're just plugins that do the same but each work differently
(2009-08-31, 08:42 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]He's saying that labrocca hates MyPlaza/MyPlaza Turbo, lol.
I don't know if he's right or not but I don't see why he should hate it. I don't hate MyPS, they're just plugins that do the same but each work differently

No no, he hates the Match Rank Plugin not MyPlaza.
Im so confused how to use this.

How do you setup a match? Or kick someone from a team?
(2009-09-01, 04:14 AM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-31, 08:42 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]He's saying that labrocca hates MyPlaza/MyPlaza Turbo, lol.

Why would he? :s
(2009-09-01, 10:29 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-01, 04:14 AM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]

Why would he? :s

For this:
Labrocca Wrote:There...I replied to them all. None are that great and only maybe one would I bother doing. One of my philosophies in coding plugins is that if I won't use then I won't make it. Maybe that's selfish but I can't waste my time on what other people want. It doesn't work for me trying to make something I don't want. Match Rank is a perfect example of a plugin I never wanted to make and it came out like crap. I hate that plugin. It's terrible and without vision.
Oh, got it lol
awww come on i like it Big Grin
but is there a way to delete teams? o created a test team and now i cant remove it XD
Uhh how do you setup matches? lol
anyone interested in making an improvment of this plugin?
labrocca is obviously not supporting this plug-in because he didn't want to make it; and please keep the subject of the topic discussed, whereas off topic discussion may occur...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5