MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [FREE Release] Match Rank (clan match reporting and ranking system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Demo link does not work
Hi, I know this is a bit of a bump. But I recently just got topixcube to install this plugin. And I just activated it, (topixcube uses mybb software) and when I go to users and groups and then click "Match Rank" it only comes up with

[Home] [Teams] [Matches]

Search
[search box here]
Type
What area do you want to search?

And that is it, that is all it shows. Sad Why is this and can someone help me to enable the full thing so I can add points etc and make it show on the tab next to stuff on the home page of the forum?
yo that sounds like the full thing to me. but afaik labrocca isn't supporting this anymore

i'm guessing you're from WBO judging by your name
(2011-01-13, 03:14 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]yo that sounds like the full thing to me. but afaik labrocca isn't supporting this anymore

i'm guessing you're from WBO judging by your name

Ah, I see. I think I should be able to know what to do now so hopefully it will go well. And yes, it's Jake haha. Toungue
Is there an updated version of this plugin?
(2017-10-11, 01:31 PM)Vietto Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an updated version of this plugin?

Unless @labrocca is planning to update his older plugins to 1.8xx, he hasn't changed his mind about not updating any of his plugins.

That logic doesn't make any sense because he just recently after 7 years being on version 1.6, he finally upgraded to 1.8.xx.

If @labrocca had kept up the updates of MyBB, he would have to update his plugins that he had posted in MyBB Extend section.

He never did... therefore... I do not foresee @labrocca updating any of his plugins in MyBB Extend.
This was for 1.4x originally and it's possible with some simple edits you could get it to work with 1.8x but I'm personally not going to update it. Sorry.
If any user can say, how to raport matches?
Is it possible to have this plugin for the latest version of mybb?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5