MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: a message for guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how i enable message for guests only or like a announcement and after they logins or registers, they won't see the message..

and

how do i add the latest forum statistics, in like a column saying latest posts, new registered members, most viewed threads, most post counts. etc. and add them in the forum..

here is an example.

[Image: 11bv0.jpg]
the first one says

Quote:You don't have the required amount of posts in order to download. You need to have 0 posts, and only have 0.
and second ones works, thanks.

another question btw..

why does some of my member have 2 rank image? and some other staffs like mod and other admin doesn't show one of them..

[Image: 11an0.jpg]
Yes you have to make 5 posts to download, isn't that bad...

In your member list template, make sure there's no double coding...
okay.

which one do i click on and see if they have double coding or not?

Member List Templates Collapse

memberlist

memberlist_search

memberlist_user

memberlist_user_avatar

memberlist_user_groupimage
memberlist_user_groupimage and memberlist_user I think. Which of those 5 templates aren't default (i.e. have their name in green).
Here is how they looks, tell me if I need to change which one..

here is memberlist_user

[Image: 55736602yu0.jpg]

and here is memberlist_user_groupimage

[Image: 68781297qx2.jpg]
They look ok... what's weird is that the doubles aren't even confined to just one usergroups... can we have a URL to the member list??
You most likely have the group image acting as the user's stars. This is either set in your User Titles, or set as the Star Image in the Usergroup settings. Changing the image from being "User Stars" to "Group Image" should fix this.