MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Directory Issusess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm running both Wordpress and MyBB on my website.

The directories are:

/ - Wordpress
/forum - Forum

I'd like to have /forum on the root.

I can move the Wordpress root files into a folder and then have Wordpress there, but when I move the /forum to the root it says "

Warning: require_once(/home/content/u/3/4/uxxx/html/inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/u/3/4/uxxx/html/global.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/u/3/4/uxxx/html/inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/u/3/4/ux/html/global.php on line 19

Can anyone give some guidience with this?

It needs to be:

/ - Forum
/site -

I've put everything back to the way it was originally, and now I need to do it properly, however I don't want to do anything rash without guidence. Because IF i change my forum cookie settings to my root (so I can log on later), put my forum files on the home page, and then it fails, I'll have to put all the files back where they were, but because the forum cookie settings are set to the root, I won't be able to log on, to the forums admin or the forums. I