MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Errors in class_parser.php and some info. (MyBB 1.44)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Because I moved my forum to a Linux based server (at my ISP) and because there where many problems with my previous forum, I decided to load the newest version of MyBB from scratch on the new server (I also wanted to see how much is needed to translate into Hebrew - not much).
The download was done, about, yesterday or the day before.

I found the next things:
1. Error in class_parser.php (line 406):
Warning [2] preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: lookbehind assertion is not fixed length at offset 8 - Line: 406 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 5.2.5 (Linux)
Edit: forgot to add a link: http://www.ithelp.co.il/forum/showthread.php?tid=1
2. missing: editors files in '/.../jscripts/editor_themes'
3. the new version seems to be a bit slower loading pages (not in the AdminCP - only the forum itself) - maybe its me...

Please help,
Ori...
Do you have any custom MyCodes? If so, try disabling them.

For the missing files, please try redownloading the MyBB package and upload the missing files.
Thanks TheG69, it did the "trick". But its an old (I think 1.4.2) file - they need to solve this issue.

No Yumi, this is a totally fresh forum. I don't have any MyCodes and/or plugins. Add about the missing files - are you sure? As I wrote, I did the download just two(2)/three(3) days ago. Where there any changes in the package?

Ori...