MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's Online issue. Mybb 1.4.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i went to see who is doing what on my forum and i see someone thats "Replying to a post" but nothing else? Doesnt tell me what thread? Isnt it supposed to tell you what threads/posts they are browsing/posting in?

What is odd is that not all threads/posts do that. Huh

Any ideas?
(2008-12-04, 12:54 AM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]So i went to see who is doing what on my forum and i see someone thats "Replying to a post" but nothing else? Doesnt tell me what thread? Isnt it supposed to tell you what threads/posts they are browsing/posting in?

Any ideas?

if that someone is a 'guest' then it is most likely a bot which is not named in your acp.
(2008-12-04, 02:34 AM)neoflight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-04, 12:54 AM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]So i went to see who is doing what on my forum and i see someone thats "Replying to a post" but nothing else? Doesnt tell me what thread? Isnt it supposed to tell you what threads/posts they are browsing/posting in?

Any ideas?

if that someone is a 'guest' then it is most likely a bot which is not named in your acp.

It is members/mods etc.
This should have been fixed in 1.4.4, make sure you uploaded all the files.