MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Requesting A Theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Before I Start I Want To Clear Up Some Stuff.
Pay People This Is Not For You Bye.
If Your Looking For More Than A Copyright Also Goodbye.
Now That I Have Cleared That Up.
I am looking for a red theme. Front and backend please. also a matching chirstmas one would be nice.
If you want to do it and have read the above disclaimer you may reply here.
Thanks.
No red theme in the mods section you like?? And by 'backend' do you mean the ACP??
What's with people wanting custom ACP themes? The ACP doesn't look that bad the way it is.

Oh well...
(2008-12-04, 07:22 PM)RenegadeFan Wrote: [ -> ]What's with people wanting custom ACP themes? The ACP doesn't look that bad the way it is.

+ 1, the ACP wouldnt be seen by the public, and admins/staff shouldnt worry about the ACP theme, mainly how it handles and its features.

though thats my opinion, if you really want to customize the ACP, nobody can stop you from doing it.
ACP Has Been Themed/Skined In Other Version Of MYBB. Their Is Not Even One Realsed That Matches Another Theme. Except The Deflaut Theme.
Theirs also no red theme with an admin cp theme matching.
I think the only ACP themes are RTL... and there was only a few skins for it in 1.2.x.
I Thinking About Downgrading To 1.2.14 Problem Sloved.
Thread Closed.
You'd rather use an old version and miss out on tons of new features just to be able to skin the ACP??

Confused
With How Many Bugs, And Barley Any Mods And Themes I Rather Use Bug_less Old version.
Ok.. but the mods are being updated to 1.4.x and I have yet to find more than 2 bugs..
Pages: 1 2