MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have gotten this before, but I don't know how i fixed it.

It is happening on login
the url does not matter.
Version:1.44

[Image: sqlerrorfy8.jpg]
Have you ran the 1.4.4 upgrade script?
yes i did that already, no luck.

i will do it 1 more time though.
EDIT: Tried again, didn't work. Sad
This happens to every single person that doesn't run it. Upload the changed files, go to ./install/upgrade.php and choose your old version from the list.
I did it, i stated i did that and also the issue is still un-resolved.

I converted a vbulletin to it, if that helps with resolving this issue any faster.
Hmm, well the SQL error is exactly the same as the one reported by pretty much all the other people who went from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4 with no upgrader, which is why something is telling me the upgrade wasn't entirely successful if it was run (i.e. I'm not denying you ran it, but it may not have worked properly). The query shown is a new one though.

Does it happen in the ACP too??

If not, make a backup, make a test forum, and try and upgrade this with a fresh ./install/ folder.
You either didn't run the upgrade script or you didn't upload all the new files properly. First of all make sure you have applied all the changes then go to install/upgrade.php and select "1.4.3" from the drop down.

Ryan
The ACP works properly though.
Yeah I don't think it does affect that. Upload all the changed files again and run the upgrader again like Ryan said.
(2008-12-04, 09:22 PM)yeti Wrote: [ -> ]The ACP works properly though.

It doesn't affect the ACP.
Pages: 1 2