MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem wyth mysql
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, sorry but I no speal english.

Hi colleagues I have to account for one thing, it is not me in that moment has passed, but now when a user wants to record gives me an error in mysql, there is a table that tells me that there is not, and does not really exist because the look is another, the ruling that this is not that moment when a user is given high was recorded at this table mybb_userfields, well now I said to be on record as mybb_mybb_userfields and therefore there is no mistake that you grew up, je je je, where change that parameter to re-record on mybb_userfields. A greeting and thanks.
You could be better off asking in the Internationlization Section, where you might find someone who speaks your language.

The mybb_mybb error is normally a plugin problem. You might not have deactivated a plugin when upgrading your forum. Go back to a backup before you got this error, and try upgrading again.
(2008-12-04, 08:50 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]The mybb_mybb error is normally a plugin problem. You might not have deactivated a plugin when upgrading your forum. Go back to a backup before you got this error, and try upgrading again.

Have you upgraded recently, Tuber?? If so, from what, to what??
yes, I upgrade from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4.
Did you run the upgrade script??
Yes, I run the upgrade script whitout problem.
Ok, can you give us a printscreen of the exact error?? You first explaination wasn't overly clear and it'll be easier if we can see the whole error.