MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error after Upgrading from v12.12 to 1.44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'XXXXXX_forumbb.mybb_mybb_users' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT s.sid, s.ip, s.time, s.location, u.uid, u.username, u.invisible, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup FROM mybb_mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_sessions s ON (u.uid=s.uid) WHERE u.lastactive > 1228297264 ORDER BY u.username ASC, s.time DESC

Please help, thank you.
Did you deactivate plugins before you upgraded??
no I didnt..anyway to fix it.
Did you make a backup of your files and database before you tried to upgrade??
no i didnt..i smell trouble
Mm, so do I. Did you read the Wiki on upgrading?? You should always make a database backup for any upgrade, especially something as huge as 1.2.12 to 1.4.4. If it is possible to fix it probably won't be easy.

When was your last backup made?? Have you ever made one??
i have a full backup in august..duh now do i have to restore?
August??

Exclamation

You'll lose a lot of data doing that. First, go into your database and try and delete any tables that were created by plugins... look for the names. Also make sure all the standard tables have the proper names, no double prefixes.
I'm able to delete all the plugins and the forum is up again, but the default themes seems to be messed up. Will take a look at it.
In what way is it messed up?? Can't do much with that but may be able to point you in the right direction of what to check if you can be a bit more specific Smile
Pages: 1 2