MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View Online Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to make Users today Horizontal not vertical?

[Image: onlinelistzqd4.jpg]

online_today Template

<html><head><title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->online_today}</title>{$headerinclude}</head><body>{$header}<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder"><tr><td class="thead" align="center" width="50%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->on_username}</strong></span></td><td class="thead" align="center" width="50%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->time}</strong></span></td></tr>{$todayrows}<tr><td align="center" colspan="2" class="trow1" style="white-space: nowrap">{$onlinetoday}</td></tr></table>{$footer}</body></html>

Online_Today_Row

<tr><td align="center" class="trow1" width="50%">{$online['profilelink']}{$invisiblemark}</td><td align="center" class="trow2" width="50%">{$onlinetime}</td>
</tr> 

Just because your old thread wasn't replied to doesn't mean you have to make a new one.

Try copying the template of the standard online list and putting the variables into the appropriate places.
(2008-12-04, 10:33 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Just because your old thread wasn't replied to doesn't mean you have to make a new one.

Try copying the template of the standard online list and putting the variables into the appropriate places.

It doesnt work..
Can you explain how?? Remember I lack mind reading powers.
(2008-12-10, 09:10 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Can you explain how?? Remember I lack mind reading powers.

Like the Screenshot above brother.
It should be horizontal not vertical.
I've seen this plugin @ other forums and it works perfectly.
I am just wondering why this does not work at my forum.
I have not edited any templates only for plugins.
I hope this explains better because I always do lack of information in support threads and it seems to me that you guys think Im a tomato .. lol..
Ill change the attitude around fosho Wink
Use this plugin, this one might work: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/online-today-1.2.2
(2008-12-10, 10:54 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Use this plugin, this one might work: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/online-today-1.2.2

hahahahah!

I already installed that one Wink

Ill try using the default templates again by putting it into these theme's templates.

Im using Theme: BlackBB

Download from here in the Mods Section Smile

Is that good enough information?
I just realised those templates you gave are those of the list of users online in the last 24 hours that comes with MyBB. The templates for the plugin will be in ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Global Templates.
(2008-12-10, 11:08 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]I just realised those templates you gave are those of the list of users online in the last 24 hours that comes with MyBB. The templates for the plugin will be in ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Global Templates.

I know where Global Templates are now
after you telling me hundreds of times Wink Toungue

<tr>	<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->whos_online_today}</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td></tr><tr>	<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note_today}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

That is the Global Template Code of online_today_index

Does anyone know how to code this?
Does anyone know how to code thi s type of stuff Toungue