MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: World Beyblade Organization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2009-07-04, 01:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-03, 10:08 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Pure metal does have its costs.

It has to do with rarity, not materials ...

Really? Because if so you should mold them and sell the molds...
That would be illegal ...
True.... but still... offtopic...

Good site and amazing postbit...

Exactly. That part is probably not worth more than $10 - $20, but because they only made a few of them or what not, they raised the price. It's just an easier way to create a market for their products, and a "reason" to rip people off raise the prices to make their pockets bigger.

When I was into a hobby the items were at $200 - $300 when wholesale prices were at $10 - $15. But when you want something, you gotta get it. Toungue
Wow your board looks amazing. I love the postbit. Congratulations
(2009-07-06, 06:05 PM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly. That part is probably not worth more than $10 - $20, but because they only made a few of them or what not, they raised the price. It's just an easier way to create a market for their products, and a "reason" to rip people off raise the prices to make their pockets bigger.

When I was into a hobby the items were at $200 - $300 when wholesale prices were at $10 - $15. But when you want something, you gotta get it. Toungue

Except the company does not sell this part separately, so they don't get that money ... the people who own it and sell it do. It was sold for about $10.
Nice forum, I really like it.

I will register.
Nice theme and site, you probably didn't think your forum would be big as it is today, good job.
(2009-07-08, 06:40 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme and site, you probably didn't think your forum would be big as it is today, good job.

I was shocked when we reached 500 members ... so no, I did not Big Grin
Wow, I played a lot beyblade when I was a kid, good times indeed. *-* I stopped a few years ago, but I still have all of my beyblades in a box. I'm gonna keep then!

I'll have to confess. Your board is one of my favorite, I really like the layout! The rounded corners, the post bit, everything is really cool. Is there any tutorial for that, or can you teach a few things? It would be awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11