MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird Admin Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my forum,Animal Crossing Kids, we suddenly got a strange problem. One of our admins can't post sticky topics. Every other admin can except him. When he tries to post he gets this error. We are running version 1.4.4.

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code) 
In ACP go Users & Groups -->Admin Permissions-->Click His/Her Username -->Forums And Posts Tab, make sure they are checked.
I did that. In fact that was the first thing I did.
What plugins do you have installed I know acouple that I have used that have caused that problem.
Are they in any secondary/additional usergroups??
(2008-12-05, 03:27 AM)Mmarzex Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins do you have installed I know acouple that I have used that have caused that problem.

We have the MyFriendCodes plugin, GameSection, Affiliates On Index (mybbsource.com), and Custom Pages.

Quote:Are they in any secondary/additional usergroups??

He was but I just made him only in the Admin group.