MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smilies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have found a number of updated templates..do I revert them?
Yes, specifically any to do with the editor. Also the welcome block for guests isn't default.

PM me admin details and I'll see what needs to be reverted.
(2008-12-05, 04:00 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]No that isn't what I meant, are the actual templates themselves default?? I.e. have they been edited?? If you look at the names of an actual single template, are any of them in green??

yea some updated templates are in green..but those in the templates sets are not.
But templates are in template sets Huh I don't mean the words 'Default Templates' or 'Index Page Templates', I mean the name of the actual template is in green.

And I can't log in with the details you gave me as your cookie settings are wrong. Open ./inc/settings.php, set your cookie domain as .manutdsg.com, then go to ACP > Configuration > General Configuration and do it again.
(2008-12-05, 04:45 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]But templates are in template sets Huh I don't mean the words 'Default Templates' or 'Index Page Templates', I mean the name of the actual template is in green.

And I can't log in with the details you gave me as your cookie settings are wrong. Open ./inc/settings.php, set your cookie domain as .manutdsg.com, then go to ACP > Configuration > General Configuration and do it again.

I left it blank..didnt set the cookie domain. Anyway I have solve the problem by reverting some templates..Blush Thanks Matt.
Glad about the templates, and I see you changed the cookie settings too so that's good Smile
Pages: 1 2