MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Final myBB Project : Webmaster Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Also, what's .us.to?? I've never even heard of this one...
Do some research, Matt...:p
I just Googled it and got absolutely no results for it.

It must be a brilliant domain.
It's available on some DNS Sites as a "subdomain", but after messing with it a bit (that took long) I got results.
Wow, Interesting discussion in here.... I'm not digging your Christmas banner. Looks very out of place to me.
I had it created by someone else, the banner doesn't have the right dimensions I know.
please stop making sites
(2008-12-12, 03:17 AM)Dude106 Wrote: [ -> ]I had it created by someone else, the banner doesn't have the right dimensions I know.

I think he meant that the banner in general was terrible (no offense). All they did was apply a gradient to the background and then typed the text, took them probably about 30 seconds max.
(2008-12-12, 05:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]please stop making sites

I'm not one to discourage people but Brad is right. You have to slow down and learn stuff. You can just put up a site and expect people to use it. They takes a lot of time and effort to make a good site.

You may want to start learning HTML too as well any good admin will at least know this.
(2008-12-13, 09:42 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-12, 05:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]please stop making sites

I'm not one to discourage people but Brad is right. You have to slow down and learn stuff. You can just put up a site and expect people to use it. They takes a lot of time and effort to make a good site.

You may want to start learning HTML too as well any good admin will at least know this.

Correct. If you want your site to be noticed and grow, you must stick with one and leave it. Granted I have added many things to my site "BUT" the forum has never been changed
Pages: 1 2